Sunday, January 11, 2009

I'm back from holidays, with lots of new ideas. Now I just have to find the time to work on them!

This past weekend at Gorman House wasn't that great, so I'm currently re-assessing how often I'll be having a stall there. So far I don't make any money from this, so I can't afford to lose money. However I'm definitely on for the Handmade market in Feb, given how much fun the last one was.

The weekend wasn't a complete loss though, I spent the entire time making more leaf fans,(despite the housework piling up) and now I just have to get them onto earrings. Also have to finish a custom order, and take photos. AND start the resin on a bunch of pendants, as they take 2 weeks to dry. Hmmm, looks like I'll be busy for a while, I wish I didn't work fulltime.

No comments: